Wedding Frequently Asked Questions
There are many questions that people want to ask when they are considering getting married on our beautiful island.
We will always try and help to answer your questions and we are putting together a page with wedding links (Click) so that you can find some of the services that you may need to make your big day even more amazing.
Read through the questions and answers below and if you need to speak to us please either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+34) 971 737 279
How much does an Anglican ceremony on Mallorca Cost
Donations for weddings and funerals are the same in each congregation.
The Chaplaincy is pleased to offer advise and guidence to couples in assisting them to create their celebration. Our service includes;
• Administration work in preparing for the service here on Mallorca.
• E mail / Skype contact with a trained and experienced minister, licensed by the Church of England, for consultation, advice and resources.
• Meetings in person before the service if you are visiting Mallorca prior to the day of the service.
• The production of an order of service.
• A rehearsal just before the day of your service if requested.
• Officiating at a service or ceremony on the day itself to a high professional standard.
As a Chaplaincy we can offer the following options;